TRANSMISSION X-RAY PEOPLE SCREENING TECHNOLOGY
- Detects objects concealed internally in or externally on the body.
- Contraband and threat detection including: weapons, explosives (plastic and powder), detonators, narcotics, electronic devices, diamonds, precious stones/metals and mobile phones.
- Dual view – full body and additional high resolution torso scan at the same time
- Complete head to toe inspection in one short inspection cycle.
- State of the art image processing software and zoom functions facilitates efficient image evaluation
- Low dose rate <2.0μSv/inspection
B-SCANTM uses transmission x-ray technology employing very low dose rates to screen people. This non-intrusive approach to people screening enables the detection of objects concealed internally in body cavities, on a person beneath clothing, or in artificial limbs.
The B-SCANTM system is used to detect contraband and threat objects in applications including prisons, customs and border crossings.
The B-SCANTM produces a high resolution head to toe whole body image of the person under review in a single pass.
This high resolution image and image enhancement tools allows the operator to accurately and quickly evaluate the image.
Using specially adapted image processing software B-SCANTM provides security checks of unequalled quality.
B-SCANTM uses state of the art safety systems to monitor the radiation generation and dose.
With over ten years of field experience B- SCANTM is proven as a well engineered and reliable screening system.