HEIMANN X-RAY TECHNOLOGY
New: 160 kV X-ray source – typical steel penetration 37 mm
- Ideal method of inspecting parcels and packages
- Dual view concept shortens inspection times
- Smallest footprint in it's range
- Lowered conveyor height of 60cm
- Extended conveyor load of 220kg
- Typical steel penetration of 37mm in view A and B
- Ideal for inspecting break bulk cargo
HI-SCAN 100100V-2is is especially designed to meet the requirements and needs of airports, customs facilities, carriers, parcel services or wherever high security of a large variety of dimensions is required. The HI-SCAN 100100V-2is equipped with two 160kV
generators in a 90° opposition thus providing a horizontal and vertical view of the screened object (Dual View).
This particular screening method facilitates reliably inspections of tightly packed objects in one process while shortening inspection times.
Its compact system design provides highest performance on smallest footprint. Additionally, the optimised conveyor load of 220 kg allows the fast screening of break bulk cargo.