HEIMANN X-RAY TECHNOLOGY
- Universal X-ray system for palletized items
- Dual view concept shortens inspection times
- Excellent image presentation through optimized beam geometry
- Rugged roller conveyor, capacity 1 000kg / m, i.e. up to 5000 kg when evenly distributed
- Meets TSA requirements for skid size 1,2m x 1,2m x 1,65m, (48" x 48" x 65")
- HI-MATPlus technology for advanced material discrimination
- Typical penetration: 37mm of steel
HI-SCAN 145180-2is a state-of-the-art X-ray inspection system for scanning objects up to a size of 145 cm x 180 cm (57"/ 71") [W x H]. Due to the compact footprint and the large tunnel dimensions the imaging system is perfectly suited for the inspection of air cargo, freight and palletized goods.
The HS 145180-2is is equipped with two 160 kV generators in a 90° opposition thus providing a horizontal and a vertical view of the object (dual view).
This particular screening method facilitates a reliable inspection of even tightly packed objects in only one process. The dual view concept shortens inspection times and increases the effectiveness of the screening procedure.
Its new, innovative user concept makes it as easy to handle as the single-view system. Even with a second beam direction, this new system remains compact and highly spacesaving.
The heavy duty roller conveyor (small pitch design) allows the screening of heavy objects; conveyor load up to 5000 kg (evenly distributed).
HI-SCAN 145180-2is the security concept for handling air cargo, freight and palletized goods.