HI-SCAN™ 180180-2is PRO
HEIMANN X-RAY TECHNOLOGY
- Dual View X-ray system for consolidated and palletized goods
- Excellent image presentation through optimized beam geometry
- Rugged roller conveyor, capacity 1 000kg / m, i.e. up to 5000 kg when evenly distributed
- Tunnel dimension allows for screening the max. skid size of 1,22 m x 1,22 m x 1,65 m (W x L x H) and LD3 containers
- Typical penetration: 75 mm of steel, typical-wire resolution AWG 37
The HI-SCAN 180180-2is pro has especially been designed for the inspection of largescale consolidated and palletized goods, with tunnel dimensions to allow screening of LD3 containers.
Based on a dual-view concept, the system provides two independent views of the screened goods, shifted by 90°, allowing a precise and reliable image evaluation.
HI-SCAN 180180-2is pro offers excellent detection capabilities and outstanding image quality.
The two powerful 300 kV X-ray generators are capable of penetrating even large and dense objects reducing re-inspection times. Consolidated cargo does not need to be broken down into smaller items, thus keeping the inspection process fast and efficient.
The small pitch roller conveyors ensure a smooth passage of the scanned goods without disruption and support a total load of up to 5000 kg (evenly distributed).
The compact footprint minimizes the required floor space, keeping the lifecycle costs low.
The HS 180180-2is pro is a powerful tool for the air cargo industry, including forwarders and regulated agents. It is also suitable for customs purposes and for screening received or outgoing goods in critical infrastructure applications.
HI-SCAN 180180-2is pro provides better security and operational efficiency when it comes to the inspection of cargo and air cargo.