HEIMANN X-RAY TECHNOLOGY
- HI-MAT Plus advanced material classification
- Compact desktop solution for mobile and stationary applications
- New X-ray generator plus new sensor technology for high performance
- HI-TIP: Threat Image Projection
- Xtrain: Operator training system
- IMS: Electronic image storage and archive including copy function of images in TIF or JPG format to USB storage device
HI-SCAN 5030si is the consequent advancement of HI-SCAN 5030, with more than 3000 installations worldwide an extremely successful compact X-ray inspection system.
Planned in modular design as a tabletop system, HI-SCAN 5030si is flexibly extensible and therefore is fit for different applications.
Due to state-of-the-art X-ray-, sensor- and computer-technologies this system offers functionalities, which used to be known from complex solutions for aviation security purposes only.
HI-SCAN 5030si permits configurations with operator training, TIP- and image management functionalities.
Being one of the most space-saving X-ray inspection systems available, HI-SCAN 5030si is ideal for use in mailrooms, entrance halls, correctional and judicial facilites, schools and many other security sensitive areas, where contact-free inspection of pouches, bags, letters or packages is required.
HI-SCAN 5030si - increased security by advanced technology.