AUTOMATIC DENSE AREA DETECTION
HEIMANN X-RAY INSPECTION SYSTEMS
- HI-SPOT offers an automated procedure for the recognition and evaluation of suspicious dense areas
- HI-SPOT works online and in real time without loss of evaluation time for the operator
- HI-SPOT does not require any operator manipulation or stopping of baggage flow
- HI-SPOT provides automated conveyor stops on request
- HI-SPOT improves the detectability of objects in high absorption areas without deteriorating the image quality of lower absorption baggage sections
HI-SPOT sets a “spot” on dark image areas.
HI-SPOT automatically detects sections of high absorption. The detected area is analyzed by means of special enhancement filter-software. The dark area is "highlighted" locally.
The effect: The image evaluation of materials which are difficult to penetrate will be improved without deteriorating the image information of other image sections
HI-SPOT is an automatic function. Operator manipulation or stopping of the conveyor is not necessary.
HI-SPOT works online and in real time without loss of evaluation time for the operator.
Since the absorption threshold and the minimum detection-area size are programmable parameters, HI-SPOT can be adjusted easily by the supervisor.